For these past few days, I've been quite busy because of my studies and don't have enough time to update my blog. T.T But anyways, I still gonna write it what has happened to me.
Yesterday, I made my homework in Statistics which is little bit hard and confusing. I just hope I got the right answer. wah! Then that noon, we had our Pre-Practicum Test which is a personality test to be guided by the counselors. It is pretty long and I began to feel that I've been catch a cold because of the aircon. @_@ I got home around 8:15 already because the line in the FX stand is so long. After that, I gone straight infront of the pc then check on my account... I got my Moonlight Headgear and Baphomet Horns! ^^

This morning, we just had our lessons in 2 major subjects. But what worries me that time is my title for my propose thesis in English.. I still don't had it! OMG! It kept on rejecting it 'til there's one she approved. I began to relax a little bit and now I have to worry what are the contents, I just hope I can defend it and pass this semester. T.T
After that, I went to my mom's office and ate lunch at Mcdo. Then I went to Ehalls and got ready for the GvG between Bozanian Beastfighter, Goonz, Coalescence and Sustainer of the Realms, Genesis Rejects, Dark Descendants. As usual, it's laggy and had some experience of DC and time gap. But luckily, we won that match! ^^ Congratz to us!
After siege, we went to Lourdes Gym to watch a basketball game. I didn't see the whole game 'coz we went to Jollibee and ate dinner haha! I'm soooooooo hungry that time! T.T After that, we go back to Ehalls but it's already closed. So we headed to During's and they ate. It's pretty late and I had to go home but Kuya said I wait them to finish! wah! After they finished their dinner, I just rode a taxi to go Ayala faster. Quarter to 12, I got home and my dad scold me for coming home late! haha! Oh well, I still had fun whew! ^^
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Few Days Gone...
Posted by Ms.Gemini at 12:02 AM
Labels: Real Life Matters...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment