January 24, 2007. Another happy day to celebrate.
Morning at school, my classmate told me that there are the list of Top 20 Outstanding Third Year HRM Students as of 1st Semester 2007-2008. We went down and check it out at the bulletin board, I'm so surprised that I belong to the list! I'm at the top 8 highest grade last semester. Of course I'm very proud of it and can't believe I made it. ^^


In my thesis class, we have to pass the statement of the problem. At first, only one question is approved so I have to wait our professor and have to check another set of questions. After all the wait, I can't believe I got four questions approved! haha! At least I have assurance or choice to make for my thesis. ^^ Next step: The Questionnaire. Ouch! O.o
Friday, January 25, 2008
Top 8 ^^
Posted by Ms.Gemini at 5:47 PM
Labels: Real Life Matters...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wee.. congrats kaye! Keep it up! I'm proud of you /kis
Post a Comment