Woot! Classes are suspended nyahaha!! Good thing they announced it earlier and I was just chillax in my room, texting, watched Step Up 2 Movie again which by the way the lead actor is really a hotty! 
One thing I hate about this day is... I'M SOOOOO BORED !!!
There's nothing to do here in the house and can't go outside coz it's raining AND I have no money for me to go shopping. :(
Anyway, I was just thinking about stuffs which still bothers me and I really hate it when it happens again. Does it happened to you when someone talks about bad things about someone? I was just like "Hello?! Do you not EVEN notice you are much LIKE that than the person who you were bad mouthing at?!?" People really hide the REAL person behind the mask if you know what I mean or maybe they didn't know what are their TRUE colors which makes them look fools in the eyes of everybody. I know what you will say.... that 'don't believe the people who are judging you..' but there are some people who really tells you the truth which you need to see for yourself... and that maybe the reason will make you regret it...
One thing I hate about this day is... I'M SOOOOO BORED !!!
Anyway, I was just thinking about stuffs which still bothers me and I really hate it when it happens again. Does it happened to you when someone talks about bad things about someone? I was just like "Hello?! Do you not EVEN notice you are much LIKE that than the person who you were bad mouthing at?!?" People really hide the REAL person behind the mask if you know what I mean or maybe they didn't know what are their TRUE colors which makes them look fools in the eyes of everybody. I know what you will say.... that 'don't believe the people who are judging you..' but there are some people who really tells you the truth which you need to see for yourself... and that maybe the reason will make you regret it...



0 comments:
Post a Comment