Last week.. busy busy week in school :P
Monday
Because of no classes, me with my groupmates went to Landmark to buy for our ingredients in Buffet Contest. We also bought for our centerpiece which it took so long because we have to budget our money. While waiting for the worker in the mall, me, men and eli have kodakan moments haha!
Since I didn't want to go home yet, I invited the spammers if they want to meet up that day and I bribe them wahahaha! But I ended being bribed by two of my RO friends for pizza. O_o Before that, we watched Big Stan (but wanting to watch Wall-E huhu T_T )
Tuesday
Because of the busy schedules, our class have no mood to study for our 2 quizzes so we use our "convincing powers" to poseponed our quizzes in English and HRM18... and we succeed! hahaha!!
After class, we bought our other ingredients in Landmark again while I wait for Rob. We met at Landmark Supermarket then we ate at McDo... chikahan moments blah blah blah.. then after we eat, we saw "Alodia" wahahaha!
Even though we have to go to school really early, some of our classmates didn't sleep at all. Me?? I still attend the siege time and have a little conference with the spammers haha! But that night, my day ruined because of... something... and I cried that night. Oh well, I don't want to remember that again. hehe.
Wednesday
First day of our Chef's on Parade! I woke up reallllllllllllllllyyyyy early that day but I ended up late for our call time hahaha! I'm one of the members of Registration Committee so I have to arrived school at 5am but I went to pick up something for our set-up. So hungry, after the registration time I went straight to the canteen.. whew! Then we prepared ourselves for our cooking at 1pm. :) Kawawa ang aming school dahil 4 na stoves ang sira kaya 2 stoves lang pwede nmin gamitin per group. CEU talaga tsk tsk. Anyway, we still finished our dishes in time but had a problem between the production and the receptionists in our group. Ouch!
Thursday
Second day of our Chef's on Parade! I went to school the usual time coz I don't want to wake up that early! O_o For that, I'm in-charge of the registration in the Bartending contest. The 9th floor was so cold!! I went back to food lab then I helped the others to clean up... (naging dishwasher nang wala sa oras -_- ) Then we ate our free lunch which is good then after that, the fun starts! One of the judges is the bartender at Chilli's and he was willing to have a demo for us. :) He's really good although there are lots of bottles breaking haha but it was fun! ^_^ After the contest, the intermission of High Voltage which they dress up like the dance crew Jabbawockeez.. I love the mask!! haha! Then, the announcement of winners! Sadly, we didn't won the buffet contest huhu. T_T Oh well, ganyan tlga ang life haha!
Friday
Rest day!! yahoo! Our 2 professors agreed not to have class that day weeeeeee!!!
Saturday
Our convention in Edsa Shangri-La hotel! For the first time I saw, it was really beautiful! I really want to work at the Edsa Shangri-La!! waaaaa! T_T I love their cheesecake and the fish..!! haha! Anyway, it was fun!!
After that, I went to Mineski that day haha! (takas mode ggness!) But I was shy to go there because I'm wearing a corporate attire.. huhu! T_T
Oh well that was it! Whew! Next stop.... exam week!!! Ciao! ^_^
Monday, September 1, 2008
Last Week of August
Posted by Ms.Gemini at 7:26 PM
Labels: Real Life Matters...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment